Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day


Had such a great day today!
I was in a baking and cleaning mood so Heather and I made Cinnamon Rolls and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Then finished laundry, did all the dishes and counters and mopped the floor. The Cinnamon Rolls were amazing! I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to taste that good.

It was so nice having the day off work and having the kids home.
Heather wasn't scheduled to work either so it was fun. Unfortunately, Andrea had to work so she missed out in the fun but got to enjoy the yummyness when she got home.
Oh, and the teenage boys that were in and out of the house enjoyed too.

3 comments:

mamatamera said...

I wish I'd been there. Cinnamon rolls and cookies sound great. They looked great too.

Nancy said...

Oh, those look delicious! Glad you had a wonderful and fun day enjoying your kids.

sarahtuckett said...

Those cookies look soooooo good.... My favorites!