Friday, September 10, 2010

Sisters

This is for all my friends that ask me who my sisters are.
(Probably because I love them so much I'm always mentioning one or another)
Sorry girls that this is such an old picture of us. I think it's time for an update don't you? Maybe this weekend when we're all at dad's celebrating his 71st birthday.
I love each of you more than you will ever know!

Bottom left to right: Nancy Clelland, LaDonna Cook, Kathy Hyde
Middle left to right: Jennifer Daniel, Johnna Lines
Top: Laura Tate
and in age order we go: LaDonna, Nancy, Kathy, John(brother), Johnna, Jen, Laura, Trevor(brother)

7 comments:

mamatamera said...

I always loved that picture. It's so fun.

Kathy said...

Oh...my...goodness! I haven't seen that picture in 100 years! We all haven't changed A bit! Bahahahaha.

Jen said...

That is some funny stuff!! Yes, we are definately all better looking these days...age has done good things for all of us I think. Let's get a new picture and I totally think we should try this pose again!!

LaDonna said...

You're just lucky I'm on the bottom if we do this pose again!
Bahahahaha.

Tonya's Territory said...

That is the greatest picture! Yes, it is a bit dated, but it's still great! Did you guys have any luck recreating it? Can't wait to see it if you did! Or, any updated pic of the 6 "Scott" girls! :) Thanks for sharing! ~Tonya :)

Jen said...

uummmm....just realized you think my last name is "Daniels"....it actually is "Daniel" with no "s", but everyone does that so I will let you slide this time and this time only!! Love ya lady, we missed you yesterday!!

LaDonna said...

Jen, my bad! I knew that too.
I corrected it... sorry again.
Love you more.