Monday, July 5, 2010

My Apron Feddish


I'm not sure when exactly it happened but the diagnosis is for sure...
I have an apron feddish! So much fun! I can't get enough of them.
And I've been able to sell them. $25 for a full adult apron $15 for a half-apron
and $10 for a child apron. How fun is that?!

6 comments:

mamatamera said...

Those are so cute! I love aprons too. I wear one all the time in the kitchen. I'm glad to hear your making some money from the fun too.

Kathy said...

Cuute! Love that fabric!

VICKI IN AZ said...

Nicole said...

Maybe that is what I need......maybe it will make me want to cook. Hmmm.....I just may have to call you to make me one!

Amy said...

I love 'em! You're good.

Heidi said...

ladonna, this is an old post, but i might want to buy another ladonna apron. i cannot get enough aprons.
i need to add you to my blog list.