
Summertime reminds me of some of my favorite memories with my family growing up.
I remember racing to get our chores done so we could ride our bikes down to Grandma Free's to swim. She ALWAYS had frozen Snickerdoodle cookies and vanilla ice cream to serve us.
I remember doing craft projects with mom.
I remember climbing in the huge tree next door all day long.
We used to sew clothes in the summer with mom and she taught us all kinds of great things.




3 comments:
Fun times, frozen snickerdoodles and swimming and all the crafts that mom used to pull out for us to have fun with; Thanks for reminding me of all the great memories of mom and grandma, I sure do miss them. Love you, thanks for the post.
Do you remember playing school in the carport? Like we missed it or something! :) And rollerskating in the driveway to disco on the radio. Ha, fun memories. We had a really GREAT childhood. I wish our kids had memories of mom and grandma Free. They were supermoms!
I am so glad you posted this. It is wonderful. I love your blog design!!
Post a Comment