Her name is Sharon Kaye Geddes and we LOVE her!
They got engaged today and I'm so very excited to embark on this new chapter in life, that of being a "mother-in-law".
Some say that we're losing a son. I prefer to look at it as we're adding another daughter. She fits right in with our family and I already love her like a daughter.
August 7th is the big day and we can't wait.
They'll be married in the Mesa Arizona Temple.
Well done Thomas. I couldn't have chosen a better companion for you.
She's amazing. Love you both more than you'll ever know.




7 comments:
Ok, where did this picture get taken at? You've used this location before and I LOVE IT! I love the red truck and he old wood fence.
Congrats to that boy of your's too!
congrats! what an exciting time!!
That is so exciting LaDonna! Congratulations to everyone.
How is it even possible that Thomas is old enough to get married? Where does the time go? I remember when he was born. Laura and I were having a staring contest in the doll house outside when someone (it was either Jen or Johnna) came out and told us that LaDonna had just had a little boy. That's just crazy! Congrats to the both of them! And, congrats to you too, LaDonna! You have lots to be proud of!
We are just so excited for Thomas and Sharon!! Congratulations!
Congrats to Thomas and to the rest of the family. What an exciting event!
WOW!!!
How fun my friend. She is beautiful and how happy they look together.
You will be a fantastic MOTHER in LAW!!
xoxo
Post a Comment