
Wow, I can hardly believe it's been 21 years since the birth of my first baby girl.
I'll never forget the happiness I felt when I first saw her. My very own daughter.
She was probably the easiest baby to deliver and I was just thrilled to be able to finally hold her. She turned 21 years old this year so here are 21 things about Andrea.
1. Andrea is the 2nd of 5 kids.

2. Andrea likes sleeping in.
3. She is very good at being creative.
4. Andrea likes to sew and craft.
5. She's a great pumpkin carver.
6. Andrea likes to dance.
7. She loves playing in the rain.
8. Andrea likes spending time with family.
9. Andrea is a hugger. (She's always liked hugs)

10. Andrea likes camping & sleeping under the stars.

11. She likes Autumn
12. Andrea likes spending time at the beach.

13. She enjoys reading Anita Stansfield books.
14. Andrea went to Cosmetology school.
15. She is a loyal friend.
16. Andrea likes planting flowers.
17. She likes cowboys.


18. Andrea has a strong testimony.
19. She earned her YW medallion.
20. Andrea is close to her grandparents.
21. Andrea has a smile that lights up a room.
I love you babe. Thank you for being such a good example.
Your testimony strengthens our family.




7 comments:
momma, i love you more than you'll know. thank you so much! :)
I love this idea you've got going on. It's a great way to get to know about your kids a little bit. I mean, after all....it has been forever since I've seen them.
I do it for their birthdays. We just have lots of spring birthdays so that's why their back to back.
I'm glad you like it.
I love to see all about your kids. We miss seeing them all the time, but thank heavens for things like this to share our lives!!!
Another sweet post about another sweet girl! Just love you Andrea...hope you had a great birthday!!!!
I love the tractor picture. I hope you had a Great 21st Andrea! Best Wishes for Your Birthday!!
Very nice, love that sweet, sweet Andrea! Love all your recent posts btw, cute aprons too!
Post a Comment