Wednesday, March 17, 2010

19 Things About Heather

Wow, we've got birthdays just about every 2 weeks here for a while!
I'm gonna have to get busy. Yesterday was Heather's birthday.
I think it's the first one she's had away from home. She and a group of YSA friends went to California to camp on the beach and go to Disneyland.
Way fun!!! I'm kinda jealous but it's her birthday so I let it go.

19 years ago I was 2 weeks over due and would do almost anything to have my baby girl out of me. We went to the Phoenix Zoo with the YM/YW and I did a LOT of walking.
2 days later she was ready... finally.
That's one thing about Heather, she's always making a statement. She's a leader.
She was finally here! And I was in love. A happy, fun, sweet, loving, bright blue eyed little girl. She's always lit up the room. She lights up my heart.
She turned 19 so here are 19 things about Heather.

1. Heather is the 3rd of 5 children (but doesn't fit the middle child mold).

2. Heather weighed 10 lbs at birth.

3. Heather has naturally curly blond hair


4. Heather was a master at doing puzzles when very young.

5. Heather COULD NOT survive without music.

6. Heather is spontaneous.




7. Heather loves working with Special People.







8. Heather is close to her brothers and sisters.



9. Heather likes longboarding.

10. Heather likes having little cousins.


11. Heather met Chad Reed and likes riding quads.


12. Heather likes going shooting.


13. Heather writes poetry.

14. Heather is good at photography.



15. Heather likes the beach.


16. Heather likes Sunny Delight.



17. Heather earned her Young Women's Medallion

18. Heather likes photo editing.




19. Heather has a contageous laugh and quick wit.

I absolutely love being your mom!
I'm learning from you all the time.
Happy Birthday Heather... we love you!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful words about a beautiful girl! LaDonna, your children are proof of how great a momma you are. Thanks for sharing.

Wendi said...

Happy birthday sweet Heather girl. You are one of a kind for sure. The very BEST KIND. I hope you are having such a great time making wonderful memories. I love what your mamma was so sweet about you. We love your family so much.

Jen said...

We LoVe YOU HeAtHEr!!! Happy birthday to the bestest aunt to my kids ever :) Hope you had a fantastic day in CA! Your amazingly kind, your great at all you do, your sweet to all and you are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love ya girl.....:)

Nancy said...

Fun things about Heather, such a cute idea; I think I will have to snatch up for my February birthday kids (hope to get up to blogging soon) You are a terrific mother and a great example to me. Thanks for being my sister. Oh, and Heather, you are simply wonderful and like your mom said you do light up what ever room you are in!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Heather!
It was fun to learn a lot of new things I didn't know about Heather!

Jenae said...

YEA!!! I love that girl!! Happy, Happy Birthday Heather!! You are a doll and I am glad you are having fun doing good things!!:)