Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What I WILL miss


In many ways I am SO glad that Heather graduated from High School.
There are a few things that I will miss however.
These are some of them. I love these kids and it was so great having them over to the house for Best Buddies activities because Heather was an officer her senior year.
Having a house full of these kids made my home feel like a little part of heaven.
I won't miss the stress of homework, online classes, the battle of finding the "perfect" thing to wear, finishing make-up in the car at 7:30am on the way to school, or finals...
I will miss Heather's friends that were always stopping by and I'll especially miss these kids.

4 comments:

Vicki Johnson said...

Precious posting here!
I love that girl.

Turleygirl said...

I didn't know that you had a blog. I am so glad to find this. Looking forward to reading all about your cute family.

sarahtuckett said...

I am glad I found this too.....I love this post.... I want to cherish every moment of Mary's senior year this year... however, I do not look forward to the stresses of homework, schedules and the regimented life that school brings..

Kathy said...

It's hard to believe she's graduated. I still see her as that cute little smootchie in the pink dress with pearl beads in her hand...of course...she still has the beautiful ringlets and spitfire personality.