I had my yearly Mammogram done today and just felt the impression to remind all the girls in my life to get their "girls" checked every year.
It is SO important! Without this procedure I very well may have lost one of my sisters. What a terrible thought! So, go on, make that phone call to schedule a Mammogram. It isn't painful. It saves lives! Early detection is SO important ladies. And do self-brest exams too.
I don't want to lose ANY OF YOU.




6 comments:
The cartoon is so funny. But seriously it is a great reminder. Thanks!
Love that picture. Warning though...if pregnant at time of scheduled mamogram do take a few extra tylenol. The last time I went my milk hadn't dried up yet and let's just say that the glass plates needed a little windex after I was done!! ha ha
Bahahahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh Laura! I got a visual and was rolling on the ground after reading your comment.
OK that was funny Laura! Thank the good Lord I'll never look like that cartoon again and I've lived to laugh about it!
Kathy you're my hero! I love being able to say that my little sister is winning the battle.
You Go Girl!
Seriously Laura, I almost wet my pants reading your comment!! That is so funny. And yes, it is that time of year again! I think all us sisters did it around the same time last year thanks to Kathy's nudging us. I think I am going to see if they can't maybe roll mine up after being flattened next time... maybe I would be able to fit into a cute "over the shoulder boulder holder" after that! ha,ha
Post a Comment