Monday, August 3, 2009

Blogging the Summer away

I've been slacking on this family blog.
I spend more time on my personal blog so if you'd like an invite just send me an email to fivekidsand3labs@hotmail.com

Chandler survived scout camp and loved every minute of it. In fact he said he didn't want to come home! How rude! haha But I understand and didn't take it personally. It is much cooler and nice up north.

School starts next week and it seems weird to only have 2 kids in school.
Whitney will start High School and Chandler is in 8th grade at Jr. High.

Thomas, Andrea & Heather will all be taking some college classes so I guess we don't just have 2 in school... just 2 that I'll be dealing with. The others are on their own haha.

I'm sad to see summer break coming to an end but on the possitive side of it, that means that fall and cooler temperatures is just around the corner. I'm happy about that. I love planting fall flowers.

4 comments:

Tate Family said...

Is this the first year that you won't have to drive anyone to school? Well I need you to come help me plant flowers this year. I am so tired of buying flowers only to plant them and then watch them die before my very eyes!

LaDonna said...

I will have to pick Chandler up.
Jonah's mom has offered to take the boys every day if I can get them home. Not sure how that will work during the orange season when I'm working but we'll figure it out. Actually I was hoping that Chandler would ride his bike to and from each day. That would be great exercise!!!

I hear ya about the dead flowers.
I'm dying to have some pretty ones that don't have brown leaves!

Vicki Johnson said...

O man I didn't even think to ask for an invite to your private blog. I'll send that email.
Are Chandler and Jonah taking an A hour? Maybe I can join the fun!
Fall can't come soon enough for me.
Thanks for being a good blog example to me. I think maybe I can get my life back together here!

Kathy said...

Starting school is sad for me...they spend more time with their teachers than home awake with me.......and you know what a control freak I am. I want to be with them every waking second!!