
I had originally just posted this on my personal blog but it's so good and I figured more people would see it on here.
If you liked Reflections Of Christ then you will love Another Testament
Mark Mabry is a master of photography and very close to the spirt.
I love listening to him talk about his experiences while capturing these photos.
I know a couple kids that got to work with him on these projects.
What an amazing experience!




3 comments:
I haven't checked this out yet, but hopefully tonight. Might be good to watch for FHE, eh? By the way, the framed temple pic on my blog.... I saw it on someone elses and I couldnt find it elsewhere either. So, I just right clicked on it, save picture as. Then uploaded it that way. Good luck, you can swipe it from me. :)
I love you.
Thanks for coming to My World.
It was such a sweet feeling to see that one of my very favorite sisters had found me there.
Kinda a hermit lately.
I ♥ U.
Hey, did you get Adele's message about us taking Whitney for mutual tonight.
Call one of us!!
807-3615
♥
Post a Comment