
I'm so proud of Chandler. He made it into the "A" hour Jazz Band Class.
These are really good players. He'll have to practice at least 1 1/2 hours a day because he also has advanced band so that means less time playing video games but he's willing to make the sacrifice. This kid has real talent with this instrument and I think it's awesome. This is an old picture...Not his favorite. Somewhere I have one of him in 6th grade when he made tryouts and was able to perform in the Mesa Amphetheater in the Honors Band.
Good job Chandler!!!




6 comments:
Way to go Chandler!! That's awesome. I want to be invited to some of your concerts this year. We want to get Hudson into playing the guitar and I think seeing Chandler playing an istrument will make him think it's pretty cool!
That's super news Chandler! I loved band. It's great to see an up and coming brass player.
Awesome Chandler! We want a concert next time we come over.
Fun to see your blog LaDonna. Whitney goes to High School and Heather graduates! I can't believe that much time has passed. Tell everyone Hi, I miss talking to Andrea. I'll have to keep up with you on your blog, so if you go private, count me in. Thanks!
Go Chandler!!!
I LOVE Chandler.
I am so proud of him.
♥
Post a Comment