Monday, August 31, 2009

Music

Music is such a huge part of my life.
I like just about every genre out there except heavy metal.
One of my favorite parts of modern technology is my iPod.
Now I can have music no matter where I am.

As most of you know, I don't always make it to my church meetings,
it seems Miss Whitney needs that time with me for now.
I have found that if I fill that time with good music I feel peace.


One of my favorite musicians is Paul Cardall. He is one of my heros.
I can't imagine living life with a heart condition... he never complains.
Here is his blog. Very touching.

2 comments:

mamatamera said...

I am also a big fan of Paul's. I have a Paul Cardall station on Pandora that I listen to all the time. I hope things start to settle down for you and Whitney.

Tate Family said...

Wait what happened, last I heard Whitney was doing good at church? Well I haven't of heard Paul Cardall but am eager to check him out! Thanks for the info.