Wednesday, August 12, 2009

High School.... here I come!


Yep, you guessed it... Miss Whitney is going to High School.
This is how cute she looked this morning. The only camera I could find is the one in my cell phone which doesn't take very good picturs but she did look so cute!
My baby's all grown up!

Oh, Heather used her camera...this one should be better.

This was taped on her back

A picture with a bus and balloons! Doesn't get better than that haha.

4 comments:

mamatamera said...

Cute pictures of an excited girl. Way to go Whitney! Have a great school year.

Kathy said...

I'm scared for you...it was all I could do to send my little Ashy-boy to kindergarten this year. We are praying for a great school year for Boo!

Vicki Johnson said...

A is for Adorable.
Thanks for posting this!
Will you call me today?
Please.

Nik and Dawna said...

Cute! Congrats. Oh and I love the sticker on her back...adorable!