Friday, August 14, 2009

One of my FAVORITE things

I have found my heart...

it's in the Scouting program.
I absolutely love working with the Cub Scouts.
Pack Committee Chairman has been my calling for about 4 years and now for almost 2 years I've also been the Webelos Den Leader. This is where I want to stay.
What an amazing program.

7 comments:

Tate Family said...

Way to go, I'm glad that there are people like you!!! Joe and I were 11 yr. old scout leaders and he was also the committee chairman. Let's just say that we struggled.

Kathy said...

There will be a special place in heaven for scout leaders. Especially cub scout leaders! I wish we had someone like you in our ward.

LaDonna said...

Oh my goodness, when does Ash turn 8? It will be so much to help them...Ash, Charlie, Hudson, Taylor. I hope John gets his boys involved. It's seperated enough from church that maybe he would but considering his Scouting experiences, probably not huh.
I wish I knew the program when my boys were that age like I know it now.

Turleygirl said...

The world needs more of you in it!!! Love that you love Cub Scouts!!!

LaDonna said...

Thanks Marcy...can't wait til Camdon turns 10. Pretty soon huh?

Jen said...

Yeah, your a saint for sure. I had the 8 year old cubby boys and had a lot of fun, but thought I would get burned out before Hudson was even in scouts. He turns 8 in November then he will be a cubby boy, hopefully we will have someone as dedicated as you by than in our ward.

Vicki Johnson said...

This post really touched my heart. I admire you so much LaDonna.