Soooo, are you talking about our jam, cause I thought it turned out pretty good!! Freezer Jam....check! Another talent we can add to our list, looks like we are our Mother's daughters! Thanks for the invite by the way, that was tons of fun.
OK so you left me out?! Just kidding, I made jam recently also. Just in time for Sara to leave the freezer door open just a bit and defrost my entire freezer! I was a little mad as I filled ours and my neighbor's garbage cans!!
5 comments:
Love that Ladonna! The saying is great and that little bird....adorable!
Soooo, are you talking about our jam, cause I thought it turned out pretty good!!
Freezer Jam....check!
Another talent we can add to our list, looks like we are our Mother's daughters! Thanks for the invite by the way, that was tons of fun.
I love the quote and the picture. Thanks for sharing.
OK so you left me out?! Just kidding, I made jam recently also. Just in time for Sara to leave the freezer door open just a bit and defrost my entire freezer! I was a little mad as I filled ours and my neighbor's garbage cans!!
Can I copy this. Precious!
♥
Post a Comment