This past week Chandler has been at Camp Geronimo Scout Camp. Can't even tell ya how quiet that has made our house (except for Miss Whitney's normal noise haha).
Tomorrow he'll come home and things will be normal again. I've missed him. His sister's have missed him and all the picking on that he gives them. I'm not sure but I don't think Thomas has missed him.... well, he's just REALLY enjoyed having his OWN room for a week. I know our 3 labs have missed him...probably the most. You see, Chandler's the one who feeds them and gives them fresh water. We're not too consistant but Chandler's really good about it. They LOVE him!
I'll see if I can get my hands on some pictures from Scout Camp to post soon.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love Chandler, probably should keep that a secret for a few more years though!
I am so proud of those boys and the awesome job they did at camp!
♥
Post a Comment