Here you can see the completed coop structure. The red plastic box will be filled with fine dirt and sand for their "bathing".
Coming to see what treat I brought them.
Just look at those fluffy lil' bottoms... the one looking at me is an Easter Egger named Caroline.
The ramp
A peek at the paint color and better look at the ramp coming from the hen house.
Inside the hen house.
Outside (back) of the hen house where the ventilation windows are and the egg doors.
One of the egg doors that open to the nests.
Roosting and bathing, it's what chickens do :)
Happy lil' ladies.
So here it is. Looks like I forgot to move my big pot of lavender back before I took the picture.
I love it! and seems like the ladies do too.
















1 comment:
Wow that's quite a setup. It looks like you have some happy chicks. I hope you get lots of yummy eggs.
Post a Comment