Monday, March 11, 2013

Cub Scout Book Hanger


Is your son a cub scout? Are you tired of trying to keep track of where he put his book down last? Here's a solution for you! This little number will help him know where to put it. It's a hanger with a pocket for his book. Also there is a button on front to hold a temporary patch and a pencil holding pocket. I saw this idea online and think it's brilliant.  I've been in Cub Scouting for 7 years and can't believe I haven't come up with something like this before now.  I found the idea here and there is a tutorial that she did making it super easy.  Mom's are always complaining about not being able to find their boy's book.   I'm making these so contact me if you're interested.  You can also find me on facebook (MadeByLadonna).  Thanks!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This turned out GREAT! Thanks for linking back and feel free to upload your photo into my new flickr pool

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2226685@N22/

Sarah @ BlueSusanMakes