Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Laundry Room Complete

Finally! It really didn't take us this long, I just haven't taken time to take the final pictures. I'll try to put the before and afters together but I'm still learning about posting in the blog world so be patient with me k?
Before:

After:

We totally copied the Laundry Soap container idea... LOVE IT!
Used a Cricut to cut out the vinyl lettering. I put Borax in the Stain Remover one.
I love what that does to the laundry.



The little basket holds dryer sheets for easy access. I just take them all out of the box and set them in the basket so the room smell yummy all the time.

Sewing area- Before:

and After:

I love the dividing window painted white. It opens up to the family room on the other side so when I'm sewing or crafting and the kids are in the other room I don't feel like I'm in the closet.
We also changed the light out for a prettier one. Andrea and Heather found it at D.I. for $4. They took the horrid glass shade off it and painted it and voila'!


This is a view of the window side of the room- Before:

and After:

Well, there you have it. I'm lovin' that craft room now! I don't even mind doing some laundry every once in a while haha.

4 comments:

tyames said...

I'm loving it!

mamatamera said...

The green walls are so cheerful. I like to new light too. You guys did a great job.

Nancy said...

I did forget to tell you the other day when I took a look at it. Your laundry room is beautiful. I love the color of paint, so fresh and relaxing. So glad it's finished and you are enjoying it.

Heidi said...

so nice. I love before and after pictures. I regret that we don't have before pictures of our house. My camera is broken, it is looking so much better now- so as soon as I get a functioning camera i will post. be on the look out.