Monday, August 1, 2011

Tears of Joy

Andrea and Kyle are at the temple grounds right now for a pre-wedding photo shoot.
How smart are they! getting that done before the big day so the schedule won't be so stressful.
I've seen Anda in her dress. She's tried it on several times for fittings of the jacket/ shrug I made her but this time she had the hair, make-up, jewelry... the whole thing and I cried like a boob!
I couldn't stop myself. She's so beautiful and I'm so happy for her.
Saturday is the wedding. It's crunch time around here. Lots of stress, emotions running high and even some tears.... bottom line is lack of sleep.
But I couldn't be happier. It's going to be a great day.
Pictures to come soon, I promise.

3 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Enjoy the week, enjoy the day. We will be out of town. Soak it all in, can't wait to hear & see all about it.

mamatamera said...

How could you not cry? What a wonderful time. Wish I was there to help. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Grammy Suzzy said...

You are NOT a boob! And I am so glad you are doing your best to enjoy every moment. Allison's was so stressed...and it made it not so fun. We will be thinking about your smiling face this weekend. Congrats for a job well done!