This is what our laundry room looks like, both before and after we put the tidy on it.
It'a a pretty big room. We use it for our Sewing and Crafting too.
And you got it right- there is some kind of whole right in the middle of the room!!!
We'll have to work around that. It looks important.
The other picture is the look I'm going for. We got the approval from the landlord lady and have started the transformation. More pics to come soon.




2 comments:
I'm sure glad you explained that :) I couldn't figure out what was wrong.
that is too funny... her laundry room is my dream. I look at her blog daily and have been for a long time. And each time I drool over her laundry room! Can't wait to see what you do. I won't be doing mine until I do my downstairs bathroom and my family room. I figure since no one sees it it should wait!lol
Post a Comment