I honestly can not imagine my life had it not been blessed with Miss Whitney. She makes me laugh, daily. I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father for her sense of humor! That girl is hilarious. And boy does she LOVE her sister Heather!
You are such a good mom for that precious girl, and what a great family to help you raise her. You have angel wings and a ticket to the top, can I hang on you ankles.....PLEASE. Love and miss you girl....
That is so cute. She is LuCkY to be apart of such a great and loving family, what a blessing for her and you!!! We sure do miss your family and cherish the memories we created in Northpoint!!!
You know when we were over last, that watching Whitney laugh brought me to tears. It is rare to have such exquisite joy as Whitney does. You are such a good mom and I just love her relationship with Heather.
4 comments:
You are such a good mom for that precious girl, and what a great family to help you raise her. You have angel wings and a ticket to the top, can I hang on you ankles.....PLEASE. Love and miss you girl....
Cute post, love your family and you.
That is so cute. She is LuCkY to be apart of such a great and loving family, what a blessing for her and you!!!
We sure do miss your family and cherish the memories we created in Northpoint!!!
You know when we were over last, that watching Whitney laugh brought me to tears. It is rare to have such exquisite joy as Whitney does. You are such a good mom and I just love her relationship with Heather.
Post a Comment