Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My kids...

I've been thinking about my kids a lot lately. Maybe it's because they are all growing up too fast and it won't be long before some of them start leaving the nest.

I sure am blessed. We have such wonderful kids and they are such an inspiration to me every day.

I love how they get along and love each other.


I love how they make me feel as a mother.

I love the way they tease each other.

I love how the simple things make them happy.


I love each and every one of them.

I'm so blessed

4 comments:

Nik and Dawna said...

Yes you are! You have a wonderful family and I am so blessed to be friends with all of you! Thank YOU for being such a great mother to them because they are who they are today because of you and Theron!
:D
What a happy family.

Amy said...

You have some good lookin' kids!

LaDonna said...

Awwwwh, thanks guys.

Kathy said...

You are blessed...you have an amazing bunch of kids! We love each one of them too!