Went on a double date with some great friends. Got on the light rail at about Dobson,


rode it to Mill Ave where we got off and walked around the little shops.
We stopped and had a Fat Burger then eventually rode the light rail back to the car.


From there we went to the Bass ProShop and walked around some more.
It was a great night and great date with great friends.




5 comments:
Hey we were right there by the Bass Pro shop last night but decided not to stop in...bet we would of run into each other! Sound like a fun night.
I want to take my kids on the light rail...good experience for them, I tell ya. No DVD player! Maybe we can hop on on a Saturday and go to the farmers market in Phx. Fun times - when it gets a little cooler.
Dude...that sounds like an amazing date! I love Fatburger. If ever you are in UT you need to try Five Guys if you haven't already. AMAZING!
And Bass Pro Shop is tons of fun.
Sounds like a great date!
That sounds fun! Date night? What is that! Maybe we can now go on date night since Jason has found employment. Colter and Jason rode the light rail to a Diamond's Back game with some friends - Colter can't stop talking about it, so whenever we are in Mesa, we have to drive by and see it. What fun times.
Date night...aaah...I live for Date night :o)
Post a Comment