Friday, April 3, 2009

He's Home!








About a week ago our family went to the airport bring Thomas home from serving a successful mission in the Oregon Portland Mission.
I'm sure it was a bitter sweet for him to return but we are so glad he's here.
From the airport we went straight to Rito's for the much missed bean and cheese burrito. Then stopped by Grandpa Scott's to see him.

Our home feels complete again and it seems everyone at home is happier with him here.
He jumped right in and went to work with Theron the very next day.

Welcome home Thomas...We love you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

He looks so grown up!

It's funny how in the pictures with the girls, they're are squeezy and emotional. And then in the picture with Chandler, they're like, "We're cool." No gushing needed.

Jenn said...

So glad he's home! I can only imagine how that first embrace felt. I look forward to Colton's mission with such mixed emotion. I don't even like to think about it. But would be soo sad if he chose not to go.